…It appears so.
I have read blog after blog and I always thought “hmmm I would like to start a blog” I mean I have lots to say that I don’t normally get to. I want to start out by saying that 2010 has sucked ass big time! Can you swear in blog world?? I am turning 30 on January 10 2011 and I am praying, hoping, begging for a much better year. Do I sound desperate, well I am in many ways, however I don’t want to focus on the past, it’s over. Instead I am going to blog about all the great and possibly not so great things that happen to me over the next year!
Are you ready for ME? I am…as much as I love Christmas, I don’t this year and I am READY for 2011 to start.
Here are a list of goals (not resolutions cause let’s face it no one ever completes a resolution list) I want to accomplish within the next year:
1. I joined Weight Watchers in October 2010 and I would like to lose minimum 25 pds this year!
2. My credit card is maxed with school fees, shoes and clothes and my car etc etc. If I stick to the budget I have created for myself then I will have no credit card debt by January 2012!
3. I have not travelled very much in my life and I would like to travel more. I don’t care where really. I would just like to travel to 2 or more places this year.
4. My hope is that I won’t turn down ANY invitations this year. If someone wants to go out – I am going out (unless it doesn’t work with the budget I talked about in number 2).
5. Last one…I lost the love of my life this year and my goal is to enjoy being single, enjoy being me and maybe even figure out who I am. I am not saying I won’t date this year (or maybe even get back with said ex?!) but I need some time for self discovery, self love and a whole lot of fun!
So this is what my blog will be about…me…in all my honest glory, the good, the bad and the ugly! It’s possible no one will even read this, and worse off, possibly trash me on the internet! But I need this…and I can’t wait to see what the blog, and 2011 brings me!