So the Bahama’s is the most beautiful place I have ever been to! I had a great time and so did N. I can’t even begin to explain so I am going to title it:
MY FIVE FAVOURITE THINGS WE DID/SAW IN THE BAHAMAS:
1. we went parasailing and it was our favourite thing we did
2. mudslides – the drink, not the disaster
3. jet-skiing – N got hit on and it was so funny (well for me, not her)
4. palm trees – I don’t know why, I just love them
5. Dancing at Senor Frog – I know N doesn’t dance, but it was still great!
FIVE THINGS I HAVE LEARNED SINCE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS
1. I deserve to be happy and I was for a short time now I will do whatever I have to do to continue to be happy
2. I will NEVER let my fiance go to the islands for his stag – we met 11 men down there and while the groom was fairly well-behaved, the rest of the boys – not so much…W you should be ashamed!!!
3. I would live in the Bahamas forever if my future husband wanted to
4. I like flying – the turbulence was actually fun
5. Even though I am a big (fat) girl, I love living in a bathing suit!
Life rocks and it’s time I start living that way – like a rock star, because I know in my heart I am!!!
Till next time fans…