So with this being the first full day of summer, I figured I would start thinking of things I want to do/see in the next 2.5 months.
1. Blue Jays games – I know they are not a good team and that they barely bring in 5-10 thousand people, but I love baseball and I want to see as many games as possible. BTW: great gift for me for Christmas/birthday would be a 20 game flex pack! LOL
2. Niagara Falls, yes I am going there this weekend to celebrate R’s b-day, but I’d like to do a girls day trip up there for shopping as well
3. Watching my baby boy J play t-ball. I haven’t been yet and I feel so guilty as a Tita!
4. Take my nieces R and K to the zoo when their mom goes away in August
5. Watch a bunch of movies, because there are some good comedies coming out soon – e.g. Bad Teacher with JT and Cameron Diaz.
6. Take a ride on the Hippo tour bus
7. Walk down by the beaches, window shop, enjoy the summer air
8. RIBFEST! YUMM
9. CNE with R as he has never been – really!
10. Get as much sun and exercise as possible!
These are my summer plans so far, I reserve the right to add, delete or alter the list at my own will!
Any other ideas for me…send them along!